- Job seekers
- About UCB India
- Drug Safety
1. General. Welcome to http:// www.ucb.co.in/ (this "Website")! This website is owned by UCB India Private Limited, with registered office at 504, Peninsula Towers, G.K. Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, India. This Website is intended for the Residents of India who have attained the age of majority. By accessing and browsing this Website, you accept the present terms and conditions. This Website is operated and controlled in India and is governed by the Indian laws. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND OR ABIDE BY THE PRESENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS THEN LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. ANY ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND ASSERTION OF RIGHTS.
2. Health related Information/ Medicinal Products. The information and materials on each page of this Website have been compiled for the purpose of providing general information about the activities of UCB and its group of companies. Some information may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. THESE ARE GENERAL RESEARCH BASED INFORMATION AVAILABLE PUBLICLY AND NOT TO BE ACCEPTED BY YOU AS ANY MEDICAL, HEALTH OR FITNESS RELATED ADVICE BY UCB NOR SHOULD IT BE ACCEPTED AS ANY ADVICE ON ANY THERAPIES FOR PREVENTION OR TREATMENT OF SUCH MEDICAL, HEALTH OR FITNESS CONDITIONS. ThisSuch Iinformation on this website is provided for information purposes only. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE OR REPLACE MEDICAL ADVICE, THEREFORE, OR TO PROMOTE IN ANY MANNER ANY OF THE DRUGS OF UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES. DO NOT USE, AND UCB HEREBY PROHIBITS YOU FROM USING, THE INFORMATION FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH OR FITNESS PROBLEM OR DISEASE. FURTHER, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS NOT INTENDED TO PROMOTE OR ADVERTISE INADVERTISE IN ANY MANNER ANY OF THE DRUGS OF UCB OR OTHERWISE PRODUCTS OF UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR MEDICAL ADVISER (REGISTERED MEDICAL PRACTITIONER). UCB DOES NOT OFFER PERSONALIZED MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR PATIENT-SPECIFIC ADVICE. You should always obtain complete medical advice directly with your prescribing physician. This Website also contains information about medicinal products registered worldwide and usually available upon prescription from a registered medical doctor practitioner or healthcare professional only. These products may not be available in all countries, or may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications, dosages and restrictions in different countries. Trademarks may also differ between countries. Registered Medical professionals Practitioners may obtain complete medical information from their local product prescribing information. Patients and physicians should always check with local medical resources and regulatory authorities for information appropriate to their country.
3. Disclaimer & warranties. The Information posted on this Website is provided for general information purposes only. Although UCB will make every reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date Information on this website, UCB shall not be liable in any way for errors or omissions in the contents of this Website. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS". CONSEQUENTLY, THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE CAREFULLY EVALUATED BY SITE VISITORS AND NEITHER UCB NOR ANY COMPANIES OF THE UCB GROUP PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE OR ITS POSSIBLE USES. UCB AND ITS GROUP OF COMPANIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, RELIANCE ON, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS INFORMATION, OR FROM ANY ALTERATION TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE THAT UCB MAY MAKE AT ANY TIME. No Information contained on this Website constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or offer to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in UCB.
4. Copyright/Use of Information. Except as otherwise indicated, all copyright in the Information is owned by UCB. All rights in the Information are reserved. You may freely browse the Website but may only access, download or use Information from this Website, including but not limited to texts & images, for your private use only provided you retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice and other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information downloaded from this Website. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use in any manner the Information for other uses without the prior written consent of UCB. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information contained in this Website, or any copyright of UCB or of any other party is hereby granted to be conferred to you.
5. Trademarks/proprietary rights. You should assume that all product names appearing on this Website, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks either owned by or licensed to UCB India Private Limited. or any of its affiliated companies . The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary Information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of UCB and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, domain names, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary Information or rights of UCB and/or other parties is hereby granted to or conferred upon you. Do not use UCB trademarks or potentially confusing variations in your Internet domain name. This helps prevent Internet users from being confused as to whether you or UCB is the source of the Website.
6. Links to other sites. This Website contains links to third-parties' pages or websites. UCB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT AND HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY IN RELATION TO ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN FROM ANY SUCH PAGES OR WEBSITES.
7. Links to UCB Website. No link to this Website may be included in any other website without the prior written consent of UCB unless it only directs the web visitor to the home page of this Website, in a separate pop-up window, with the full UCB domain name and an appropriate pop-up notification to the visitor that it is accessing a third-party website.
8. Website availability. UCB does not warrant that access to the Website will be available at all times or that the Website or the server that mares it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You, and not UCB, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or corrections to your hardware, software or information whether or not caused by any such virus or harmful component.
9. Revisions. UCB may at any time revise these terms and conditions by up-dating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
When You register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some being required, others optional), and/or to choose a user name and password. If you choose to withhold any Personal Data which is required by us, it will not be possible for you to register and to obtain a response from us to your query.
The Personal Data provided by You will be used by UCB only for the purpose of responding to your query or request for information. UCB will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
If You have requested e-mail alerts, your e-mail address will be retained for the purposes of sending you the requested alerts and for no other reasons. You will have the opportunity to un-subscribe from this service by contacting us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you post your Personal Data as a job applicant, Your Personal Data will be used for:
Unless you ask to remove it earlier, your data will be stored in our recruitment system for no longer than two years, extended to five years in case you have been invited to an interview by UCB or any of its affiliated companies. Should your application be successful, your data shall be processed for and included in your employment file.
UCB may pass your Personal Data to Third Parties who may be located in countries offering a lower level of protection; however UCB will take all necessary steps to ensure confidentiality of your Personal Data and treatment in accordance with the present policy and applicable data privacy laws. UCB may also have to disclose your Personal Data where required by applicable laws, court orders or government regulation.
It is your responsibility to update your Personal Data held in UCB's system. However UCB may from time to time request you to update your data.
You have the right, free of charge, to access, modify or delete your data at any time by accessing the system where available, or by contacting us by e-mail: email@example.com.